Graduation Date: May 23, 2020
Venue: Eckville Community Centre
Community Ceremony: 8:00 pm
Group Photo: 4:15 pm - green space across from the manor (alternate at the community centre)
Graduation Dinner: 6:00 pm (Graduate's and Invited Guests only)
First Round of 2020 Meat Sales
Round 1 selling dates: September 24th - October 8th DELIVERY DATE: OCTOBER 15TH
October 8th is the due date for forms and funds. Forms and payment are to be handed in to Mrs. Dennehy in the office.
If you need a new form please click the link: Order Form
Please note: buyers name and number must be on the order form when handed in.
Orders can be paid for by cash or cheque. Please make all cheques payable to Wolf Creek Public Schools.
Thank you for supporting our 2020 Graduates
Information for Graduates and Parents
Our graduation ceremonies are scheduled for May 23, 2020.
There are three courses that are required for all graduating students from high school. Those are Social Studies at the 30-1 or 30-2 level, English at the 30-1 or 30-2 level, and CALM 20. Including English and Social, students must have four 30 level courses.
- Any student who is working on Distance Education courses, in order to meet the requirements of Alberta Education for a high school diploma, must be completed, the final test, written and a passing mark achieved prior to May 4, 2020. If this happens to be a diploma examination course they must have a passing school awarded grade by May 4.
- All classroom courses required for graduation must have a mark of at least 45% as of May 4, 2020.
- Students who need to rewrite a diploma examination must have proof of application and paid the rewrite fee for any needed diploma exam courses they failed in first semester
- All students must be taking 30 credits in Grade 12
- All school fees related to the graduate must be paid in full by May 4, 2020.
- If you require a statement at any time please contact Mrs. Dana Dennehy directly at: email@example.com or 403-746-2236