Graduation Date: Saturday, May 25th 2019
Venue: Eckville Community Centre
Individual Grad Photos
Appointments have all been booked by our grads, thank-you!
January 31 & February 1 The photos will take place in the library.
Grad Meat Orders - Round 3
Round 3 selling dates: January 22nd - February 5th
DELIVERY DATE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH @ LUNCH
February 6th is the Due Date (because of School Closures it has been pushed back 1 day). Forms and payment are to be handed in to Mrs. Dennehy in the office.
If you need a new form please click the link: Order Form
Please note: buyers name and number must be on the order form when handed in.
Orders can be paid for by cash or cheque. Please make all cheques payable to Wolf Creek Public Schools.
Thank you for supporting our 2019 Graduates.
Grads 2019 Letter
Our graduation ceremonies are scheduled for May 25, 2019.
There are three courses that are required for all graduating students from high school. Those are Social Studies at the 30-1 or 30-2 level, English at the 30-1 or 30-2 level, and CALM 20. Including English and Social, students must have four 30 level courses.
- Any student who is working on Distance Education courses, in order to meet the requirements of Alberta Education for a high school diploma, must be completed, the final test, written and a passing mark achieved prior to May 3, 2019. If this happens to be a diploma examination course they must have a passing school awarded grade by May 3.
- All classroom courses required for graduation must have a mark of at least 45% as of May 3, 2019.
- Students who need to rewrite a diploma examination must have proof of application and paid the rewrite fee for any needed diploma exam courses they failed in first semester
- All students must be taking 30 credits in Grade 12
- All school fees related to the graduate must be paid in full by May 3, 2019.
- If you require a statement at any time please contact Mrs. Dana Dennehy directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-746-2236