Take the Risk or Lose the Chance
June Transcipt Release: July 19, 2019
Create a myPass account to view diploma marks.
Grads 2019 Letter
Our graduation ceremonies are scheduled for May 25, 2019.
There are three courses that are required for all graduating students from high school. Those are Social Studies at the 30-1 or 30-2 level, English at the 30-1 or 30-2 level, and CALM 20. Including English and Social, students must have four 30 level courses.
- Any student who is working on Distance Education courses, in order to meet the requirements of Alberta Education for a high school diploma, must be completed, the final test, written and a passing mark achieved prior to May 3, 2019. If this happens to be a diploma examination course they must have a passing school awarded grade by May 3.
- All classroom courses required for graduation must have a mark of at least 45% as of May 3, 2019.
- Students who need to rewrite a diploma examination must have proof of application and paid the rewrite fee for any needed diploma exam courses they failed in first semester
- All students must be taking 30 credits in Grade 12
- All school fees related to the graduate must be paid in full by May 3, 2019.
- If you require a statement at any time please contact Mrs. Dana Dennehy directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-746-2236
Couple of notes for upcoming grade 12's:
- All school fees associated with grade 12 students are due beginning of May 2020. Date to be determined.
- Eckville Community Centre is our venue for Grad on May 23, 2020.